I’m worried about food I eat causing health problems. Who can I talk to?

I’m worried about the food I eat causing health problems as I get older. Who can I talk to find out what my risk is?

The Medical Nutrition and Nutrition Entrepreneurs dietetic practice groups of the American Dietetic Association can analyze your food history and make recommendations specific to you and your family history. Dietitians often have their own private practice nutrition counseling services in addition to services provided in a clinic or hospital. You can find a dietitian at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Include your zip code or city/state, the type of service you want (individual consultation) and expertise needed.