I’m worried about food I eat causing health problems. Who can I talk to?

I'm worried about the food I eat causing health problems as I get older. Who can I talk to find out what my risk is? The Medical Nutrition and Nutrition Entrepreneurs dietetic practice groups of the American Dietetic Association can analyze your food history and make recommendations specific to you and your family history. Dietitians...

I am doing research on diet related health problems in Hawaii.

I am a Dietetics major at the University of Delaware. Currently, I am doing research on diet-related health problems in Hawaii over time. Most of the information I have found on this topic is vague, but generally describes that with the modern American influence, the people of Hawaii have stopped consuming much of their...

Find Ask the Dietitian® on Social Media